Team Win strives to provide a quality product. However, it is your decision to install our software on your device. Team Win takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur from installing or using TWRP.
Support Status: Current
Code Name: b15q
Note, you should be able to root this device using kingo root app.
Download the Official TWRP App (root required):
Install the app and open it. Agree to the Terms. Select TWRP Flash. Select your device from the device list (b15q) and choose a version. The file will download to your Downloads folder. Browse to and select the file. Tap on Flash to Recovery. Find out more about the app here.
Current and past versions of TWRP can be found at one of the mirrors below:
Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it. Choose recovery and swipe to flash.
Download the latest image file (.img) from the download link above. Place it in the root of your /sdcard folder and rename it to twrp.img. Run the following commands via adb shell or a terminal emulator app:
dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/recovery
- A copy of the factory ROM for the device, including the scatter file
- A proper MTK Flash Tool version for the chipset of this device (mt6582)
- Downloaded and installed the VCOM driver for MTK devices
- Download the latest image file (.img) from the download link above and rename it to twrp.img, then copy it into the same folder as the factory ROM.
- Open up the MTK Flash Tool and use the scatter loading button to select the scatter file for this device.
- Uncheck all partition boxes except for the RECOVERY partition.
- Click on the folder/filename path for RECOVERY, then browse to and select the twrp.img file.
- Click on the [Download] button in the MTK Flash Tool.
- Power off your device completely.
- Plug the device into the computer and wait for it to flash. If it fails to flash the first time, you may have to unplug the phone and click [Download] again. Try this a few times. If it still doesn't work, try a different USB port and USB cable.
- Ethan Yonker