TWRP 188.8.131.52 is out now, but only for Nexus devices.
What’s new in 184.108.40.206:
- MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
- Pull in all changes from Android 5.0 lollipop into TWRP
- Add decrypt support for Android 5.0 lollipop encrypted partitions including automatic decrypt when the default_password is in use
- Revert some changes to exFAT that were breaking exFAT support on some devices
- Other minor fixes and updates
Note: At this time we do not have a GUI representation for pattern unlock. You can still decrypt patterns though by translating the pattern dots to numbers. The pattern dots correspond to numbers in the following pattern:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
So an upper-case L would translate to a password of 14789 entered on the keyboard. Eventually we plan to add a proper pattern unlock to TWRP but it is a relatively low priority at this point.
Head over to the devices page to find install instructions and download links.