TWRP 220.127.116.11 is out now for all currently supported devices.
What's new in 18.104.22.168:
- Scale the GUI - TWRP can read the theme's resolution and scale it up or down to fit the theme to your screen's resolution
- Backups can now be cancelled while the backup is in progress (does not include restore because we don't want to leave your device in a bad state)
- Improve thread handling and move input handling into the main rendering thread to improve stability
- Make MTP work even if unplugged and plugged back in
- Unify scrollable list code and make kinetic scrolling feel more natural
- Fix handling of mapped zip files for OTA updates (CM12 updater)
- USB keyboards should now work on all devices that support USB host mode via a USB OTG cable
- Other small fixes and improvements
Head over to the devices page to find install instructions and download links.