TWRP 3.5.1 is out now for most currently supported devices.
TeamWin has prepared a mini release before Android-11 support. The following features listed are common to both android-9.0 android-10.0 supported devices. Many thanks to all the listed contributors.
You can see the device builds under their respective Jenkins view at https://jenkins.twrp.me.
What’s new in 3.5.1:
Android 9 Branch:
- Build compilation in 7.1 tree - CaptainThrowback
- SAR: Don’t follow symbolic links for block devices - bigbiff
- SAR Update script name for clarity - CaptainThrowback
Android 9 and Android 10 Branches:
- Wrappedkey support running only on FBE devices - CaptainThrowback
- TWRP App log information reduced - epicX67
- Refresh details after system wipe and adb sideload - AdrianDC
- Chinese translation updates - betaxb
- Support keymaster 2 - PeterCxy
- add tzdata to TWRP for timezones - CaptainThrowback
- ParitionManager: support delayed adopted storage mount - PeterCxy
- Support to start terminal from file manager directory - AndroiableDroid
- Nano support - nebrassy
- Add nano support to open files from file manager - CaptainThrowback
- Include new magisk apk support to be installed by TWRP - ianmacd
- Add support to change directory name where TWRP stores backups - epicX67
- Add bash support - not the default shell - DarthJabba9
- ORS support to format data - AdrianDC
- Add support to flash both slots when flashing an image - epicX67
- NL translation updates - ianmacd
- Installation cleanup - remove dupe PackageExtractFn - klabit87
- Remove logd-reinit service - CaptainThrowback
- Restore system root context - bigbiff
- Only include keymaster 2 if tree supports it - CaptainThrowback
- Strip lines containing ‘–’ in language_helper.py - ianmacd
- Unlocalized string fix - ianmacd
Want to get notifications when we release new versions of TWRP? Install the TWRP app and select your device!
We need your help! The bulk of TWRP work is done by a handful of people on a volunteer basis. We have pushed most of our device files to our github and we have a gerrit instance. If you have the ability, please help us maintain our official devices and/or add your device to our official device list. Thanks in advance!
Head over to the devices page to find install instructions and download links.