TWRP 3.6.2 is out now for most currently supported devices.
I continue my thanks to all the maintainers and your support.
This release is a bugfix release. Please see the list below for details.
We are continuing work on Android 12. There is no ETA currently. You can follow our status on Zulip
You can see the device builds under their respective Jenkins view.
What's new in 3.6.2:
Android 9 and Android 11 Branches
- A12 keymaster keyblob structure file update (for no pin encryption) - zhenyolka & Quallenauge
- Override bootctrl for flashing images - CaptainThrowback
Android 9 Branch
- Keymaster 3 dump functions - koron393
Android 11 Branch
- Mtp ffs handle recreated when usb is unplugged - nijel8
- Only compile vendor kernel module loading support when requested - CaptainThrowback
- Add missing selinux contexts - CaptainThrowback
- Fix sepolicy comparison on vendor - webgeek1234
Want to get notifications when we release new versions of TWRP? Install the TWRP app and select your device!
We need your help! The bulk of TWRP work is done by a handful of people on a volunteer basis. We have pushed most of our device files to our github and we have a gerrit instance. If you have the ability, please help us maintain our official devices and/or add your device to our official device list. Thanks in advance!
Head over to the devices page to find install instructions and download links.